Río de la Plata Crossing
AGUAS ABERTAS is the FIRST LATIN AMERICAN COMPANY THAT SINCE 2008 has been entirely dedicated to the development of swimming in Open Water.
We have a Swimming School for all levels and we carry out swimming trips in the Atlantic and Pacific seas of the Latin American region and in the Caribbean for swimmers from all over the world.
The crossing will be organized by AGUAS ABIERTAS -NATACIÓN , and will have the technical advice of NOELIA PETTI and the tourist services of AEROMUNDO VIAJES.
1. Teams may be made up of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 swimmers.
2. Each swimmer must deliver their relay, having completed their scheduled time/distance with the organization.
3. The posts will be formed as follows in km or by amount of time in the water.
4. Since climatic conditions can favor a swimmer and complete their stage in less time, while in other cases it could be inversely proportional.
5. By registering you can present an armed Team or join one with the help of the organization
1. Personal security boats with Captain, trainer and Lifeguard.
2. Hospital ship with medical equipment.
3. Assistance and evacuation speedboats with lifeguards on board.
4. Control Committee.
5. Life insurance and accident risk.
6. Personal technical advice.
7. Necessary training and tests (extra cost according to monthly plan, days and venue).
8. OPEN WATER Certificate – Swimming
9. Hydration during the crossing.
10. Neoprene suit, if necessary.
11. Personal flotation buoy.
12. Beacon for night swimming.
13. Technical shirt, silicone cap and various souvenirs.
14. Graphic record in photo and video of the Crossing.
15. Reception at the end of the crossing of the Río de La Plata in Punta Lara Ensenada with a closing ceremony. (Ex. University Club Nautical Headquarters)
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
1. Transfers to Cologne.
2. Lodging in Colonia.
3. Transfers from La Plata to CABA.
4. Lodging in CABA.
5. Air transfers if necessary.
ALL THESE SERVICES CAN BE QUOTED INDEPENDENTLY WITH OUR TOURIST SUPPORT AGENCY AEROMUNDO.
1. OPEN WATER Lifeguard Team – Swimming
2. The support vessels will be provided by the organization with the endorsement of the Naval Prefecture of Argentina and Uruguay.
3. Technical and rescue body.
4. Doctors and health personnel on board.
5. Each team will be escorted by a boat of dimensions according to the need.
In addition, a fast action vessel performs orbiting tasks throughout the security operation and a large sailboat with AIS equipment will transport the medical, emergency and first aid equipment.
We invite you to complete the following online pre-registration form and send it by whatsapp to: + 54 9 011 3454 1212
Atte, Open Water Team.
Phone: +54 9 011 3454 1212